Oh Merch

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F2P's #1 Merch Clan!

Advertising For "Oh Merch"

Mr Sebas
    Admin

Advertising For "Oh Merch" Empty Advertising For "Oh Merch"

Post  Mr Sebas Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 am

In this Forum, i will be showing you the best ways to advertise Effectively. First of all, it would be best if you download Rsbot/Powerbot. This will make your advertising much easier instead of waring your fingers off. Once you have Rsbot, i suggest you compile a good auto typer for it.
    (Refer to 'Adding Scripts On Rsbot') Once you have your Rsbot open and ready to use, i suggest you make Advertising accounts so your main account doesn't get Muted for Macroing. Make as many advertising accounts as you can --> The more you make, the easier it will be for you to advertise.
    Now, open up as many Rsbot applications as you can and log into all of your Advertising accounts.
    Please Note: If advertising for Short periods of time, place your adverts in highly populated worlds such as 1 and 3. If advertising for a long period of time, place your adverts in worlds that aren't too populated such as 16 and 87.
    Now, start your script and sit back and relax as you watch your bot do all the work Razz

(Please advertise At the Grand Exchange Only!, We won't be ranking those who don't advertise at the Grand Exchange!!)

Kind Regards,
    ()))__________Mr Sebas__________())>

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:12 pm